Monday, May 11, 2009

Row row Row your boat~

Yesterday went to play dragon boat at Malacca river.
It was my first training, so I thought it would be very tough.
Well, it's not that tough and just a little bit tiring but it was so FUN!
At first, was not used to the rowing style, but once you got it, it is quite easy.

Today's morning just went for the second training.
We rowed till the museum ship which located nearby to Melaka Raya.
The water over there is much more CLEANER than the starting point.
When we were on the way back, the city started to have crowds.
We could see some chicks at the river side.
Haha, it gave motivation!!
But it was so bad because BOTAK Khoon asked for a speed training abd during the strokes, a tour boat passed by and I heard the girls' cheers!!!
At the moment, I so wished that our boat was just following the flow >.<
But still, I lifted up my head to have a look. haha :P
After that, we saw public toilet and we stopped and up to the side and everyone started to have fun at the area for a few minutes. (The pictures will be uploaded once I got it)
Next, we saw a malay stall and BOTAK Khoon asked to stop and we went to have our tea time. Wakakaka, can imagine how smelly were us after rowing for the whole morning and the sweat mixed with the dirty river water? But, who cares? As least we had fun :P

When we were almost back to the starting point, we saw another boat and we asked for a race.
Haha, we won but the timing and technique are still a big room to improve.
Anyway, it did motivate us for the coming tournament on 31st of May.
Although, I was late and not selected to be in the first team, but at least I will try to show some fights with the second team during the tournament. Haha, waiting for the next tournament after May's and first team gonna have a place for me :P


P/S: Dragon boat is fun but exam is coming in 1 week time. The preparation still 0% >.<
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: