Sunday, January 11, 2009

Days in KL

This semester's final just ended too fast yet I have to wait for my sister to finish her exams. So I just went up to KL to find some chills~

Finally, I got to meet with my gunbound-mate, Danny this time.
Haha, never know that we can actually talk about the *hearty* stuff and future planning in our first meet.
And, I got to know two friends of him.
Haha, nice topic about me and you guys just laughed like hell.
Shitty on you >.<

Besides, I went to Malaysia Open 2009 in Bukit Jalil too with forum-mates. :)
This time was not as crazy as ABC. I paid and watch the games which I never did that during Asia Badminton Championship which held in JB last year.
But still, I got to take some pictures with the players :P

Well, let the expressive pictures tell everything :)
Photobucket
Me and Danny (P/S: CC, we did talk about you :P)

Photobucket
Hoegaarden Belgium Beer. It tastes much better than Carlsberg :)

Photobucket
The two friends of Danny, Ailing and Shireen. :)

Photobucket
The waiter who gave me a small gift as memory in Hoegaarden :)

Photobucket
The gift

Here comes the players :)

Photobucket
Hendra Setiawan, the Beijing Olympic 2008 MD champion.

Photobucket
Jonas Rasmussen, the MD winner of World Badminton Championship 2003.

Photobucket
Simon Santoso, Indonesian single player.

Photobucket
Pi Hong Yan from France :)

Photobucket
Gao Ling who has entitled with types of champion and became a legend for China WD player.

Photobucket
Woon Khe Wei, Malaysian WD and XD player. Ain't she looks pretty? :)

Photobucket
Vivian Hoo Kah Mun, the junior player. Ain't she looks cute? :P

Photobucket
My idol's fiancee, Zhang Jie Wen aka A SOU. :P

Photobucket
Peter Gade, Denmark single player who is the most charming player among all. :)


Finally, here comes our..................
Photobucket
Datuk Lee Chong Wei :)


P/S: Other than meeting Danny and Malaysia Open 2009, I shopped for CNY clothes too :P

3 comments:

  1. woah lee chong wei
    he looks very skinny beside u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, he memang skinny even though he is not beside me. He stands beside me will only make him looks more skinny >.<

    ReplyDelete