Friday, June 12, 2009

Jobs Done!

Finally orientation week has over. Since last friday I lost my voice till this moment, my voice still not yet recover. By the way, the OC camp and orientation weeks are awesome. I was placed in Green group to be green mobile OC. The group has named as Machocho Monkey. I was the brother monkey and the little monkeys are really well-trained and professional. Haha, they will listen to all of the commands. Even though the monkey-ship has over but the friendship begins and lasts forever. Monkeys, I am hereby to wish all of you best of luck in everything and do not forget to work hard in studies. Enjoy the max of your few years campus life. Do contact me if you all have any monkeys gathering. I would like to attend if I have free time. If don't have my contact, just leave me a message here or facebook. I will reply you all as soon as possible.

My msn, friendster and facebook are using same e-mail which is kelvin5997@hotmail.com


P/S: More updates later for this orientation. Stay Tuned.

1 comment:

  1. 一般人最怕是什么?就是入医院动手术!
    -通过我们你这一辈子都无需再踏入医院,或再受任何癌症与绝症的威胁。
    -通过我们的高科技检验系统你绝对可以活得好,活得老,老得慢。

    一个连台湾总统马英九都极力推荐且参与其盛的台湾蓝海独门生意,你还犹疑些什么?
    只要你手上卖着的服务是全世界独一无二且无人能及的实惠价格,一旦人们的健康意识提升了之后,到时你想穷都几难了。

    在台湾已经有二十年历史的健检界龙头,如今在我国仅一年光景,市场之大自然不言而喻了。我的组织已经在一个月内去到30多人,总销售额达十万以上,单单这个月已赚超过一万五千的佣金了。当中不乏各界领袖与保险界精英。朋友们,别再迟疑了,若干年后一旦美兆在大马的知名度像安利那样高后,你的保荐对象无形中就越渐减少了;纵然不想把它当成终身事业,也是时候为自己的身体好好设想了。

    未来的十年将会是健康与保健领域的天下,不为这个事业而震撼的人,现在或永远都肯定活在遗憾之中!


    MJ is a classical example of a Blue Ocean Strategy corporate,in Taiwan MJ has become the market leader in Health Screening sector.
    What is the fear of the rich? Is dead!
    - Through our high-tech testing system you can live well,live healthier,and old slowly.
    - Through MJ you do not need to enter the hospital in yr entire life
    Or no longer be any threat of cancer and terminal illness.

    Even Taiwan's president are recommend and participate in this Blue Ocean Strategy corporate,What are you hesitating?

    MJ Life Malaysia is located at IBM Tower Bandar Utama.

    For more information: contact us

    We are looking for Regional Distributor to join US now! Kindly email your contacts to kelvin.mjlifeworld@gmail.com to know more about this.

    ReplyDelete