Friday, July 3, 2009

Kelvin the Monkey OC (Part I)

As I mentioned before, I been through the Orientation Committee camp and MMU Orientation 2009. The photos were still not with me and I can only upload some which I managed to get. Later on, I will try my best to get all from the in-charged person and upload the wonderful memories of mine to share with everyone over there :)

Here comes some of the photos first. :)

During the camp, I was assigned into group 3 and we named the group as TRANSFORMERCS!! It was due to the requirements of combination a name of cartoon and a name of transportation.


Haha, the group flag. I did give some ideas! I was so creative *nose up* HUHU!

Me and the flag XD

My group and the flag during the OC camp.

The JB-ians with 1 KL-ian who wearing in purple.

Haha, the fire was so strong but I sacrificed myself for you all to see such a nice picture. Right face of mine has been BBQ-ed. XD

Below the photos were taken during packing the bags for the new students. Haha, we did enjoy the moment and it was so fun!!!

At first................


Andy was on top of me and I was on top of hundreds t-shirts. Haha, the new students smelled me!!

After that...........


The people started to love me.

And finally..............


I just can say that they love me so much. My back, my ASS, my hands, my legs and my SWEAT!!! HAHA!! And again the students smelled the mixtures of sweats!


Haha, at least I got a chance to take my revenge and poor Siva aka Elvis Presley. XD



Haha, nevertheless, we made craziness while doing the job XD


P/S: The photos are not in good quality and some look kinda blur because all taken by people's handphones. So just enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment