Saturday, December 20, 2008

The moments of freehugs Part I

I stayed up till so late just because I can't wait to share with you guys the moments of Free Hugs. I won the glory of hug hug king because I hugged the most people :P Anyway, I have to stop my lousy a.k.a cacat english and let some of my favourite pics tell the story :)
*Since there are too many pics, log on to my facebook later for more pics :)*

Photobucket
I love this the most. :)

Photobucket
haha, this makes people jealous :P

Photobucket
These 2 girls were complaining that my hugs weren't sincere enough. Aiyo, I shy shy ma :P

Photobucket
Singyee, thanks for your supporting and a big hug from you- :)

Photobucket
haha, pirated freehugger :P
Anyway, thanks for coming and the supports.

Photobucket
The models.

Photobucket
MMU freehugs.

When I was hugging...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The crews~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He gays me >.< Photobucket

Photobucket
His nickname's pronoucation is same with Jolin Tsai. He is Cai Yi Ling (Cai One Zero) :P

Photobucket
Lol, I looked sucks but who cares? :P Thanks birdman.

Photobucket
He likes me >.< Photobucket
Neooooo

Photobucket
The family of Hugs~


After the activity...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I sat on her lap.

Photobucket
She sat on mine.

Photobucket

P/S: Haha, you can actually noticed that the sweating print on my clothes. Well, the people made me feel high~ :P

6 comments:

  1. 请问下最后一张照片你的左手放在人家哪里?o.I

    ReplyDelete
  2. 那位男生和女生的中间。
    应该不算放,是夹 :rf:

    ReplyDelete
  3. 可是我觉得你是在楼住那个男生的腰咯。哇哈哈哈哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  4. 可以别在我的blog里,tuk爆我吗?:rf:

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorryyyy....我的错,我不应该tuk爆你gay人家:rf:

    ReplyDelete
  6. 人家诱惑我jek。
    就好像你电人一样:rf:

    ReplyDelete